Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Coffee Shop:
I thought the coffee shop assignment was really fun and I really enjoyed it. It made you think a little outside of the box especially since we were only analyzing the rhetoric of articles and written works before this assignment. It gave me a new perspective on the decor and how places are set up. Some of it was a little difficult to analyze but overall I think it went well. I think I could have been a little more prepared and I wish we didn't overlook a big part of our coffee shop but I think we will be ok.

Essay:
I thought this was a fun essay to write. I enjoyed really breaking up a piece of writing and analyzing it. I felt that I didn't do too good on my rough drafts so for my final draft I really made some serious corrections to it and wanted to make it a good piece of writing. I'm really looking to getting a good grade on our first major assignment so that I can start off on a solid note. I hope this essay did that for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment